Summary of Position:
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services. Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, etc.
The candidate is an appointed administrator for Megsoft Consulting corporate social media communities and is also responsible for moderating User Generated Content that appears and escalating any issues to the appropriate internal/client teams. This remote position is offered as an internship position with great compensation, which may lead to long term employment with even greater compensation!
Community Strategy 40%
Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads.
Management & Moderation 60%
Listening & Reporting
- Use Zoho Utility to gather and interpret social media analytics and outreach results.
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable reports that lead to optimization.
- Create and maintain Content Calendars, including writing Facebook Status Updates
- Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar
- Create social media content to disseminate on scheduled basis.
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand.
- Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal peers and supervisors.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Slides and/or Microsoft Office and relevant presentation skills.
- Proficiency in iWork Pages and keynote and relevant presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the MacOS system and relevant technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills within the agency team.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish proficiency.
- Basic to Intermediate Adobe Photoshop understanding and related skill set.
Ready to apply?
Send your resume to email@example.com, or contact us if you have any further questions.