Hey Xamarin Expert!
Our quest, searching for a passionate and savvy Xamarin QA Developer, has just begun.
The lucky developer will have the responsibility of working in exciting and innovative solutions in the mobile space, in-house and/or directly with our clients. You’ll be expected not only to develop App testing plans, scripts and reports, but also to provide insight on projects and technologies used, as well as taking ownership of the projects you work on.
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
You don’t have to know it all. You have to be a well-rounded, skillful engineer that is passionate about emerging technologies, and most importantly, be able to solve hard problems on your own.
We value people who:
- Make wise decisions (people, technical, business and creative), despite ambiguity.
- Listen well, instead of reacting fast, so they can understand better.
- Demonstrate consistently strong performance so colleagues con rely
- upon them.
- Learn rapidly and eagerly.
- Create new ideas that prove useful.
- Say what they think even if it is controversial.
- Inspire others with their thirst for excellence.
About the Team
We like to believe our team is top-notch, even though we joke around and like to have fun. We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality.
Coding is our passion, but delivering value is the ultimate high. At Megsoft, everyone gets involved in steering what we do, providing ideas for development, and opinions on technologies we use. The ideal candidate should bring that same spark to the team.
About the Job
As a Xamarin QA/Developer you’ll be expected to:
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience using testing frameworks for mobile apps, developing test cases for UI and data setup (Selenium, UI Test, Calabash, QTP, etc).
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in .NET/C# development or another programming language.
- 2+ years experience with QA metrics and status reports
- Have a solid understanding of the native APIs and UI Frameworks in at least 1 platform (iOS/Android).
- You need to be able to write and/or consume API’s successfully.
- Experience utilizing a Version Control System (i.e.:TFS, git, subversion)
- You must be familiar with either MVC or MVVM.
- Our salary range is very competitive but will depend largely on skill (both technical and non-technical).
- Ability to create comprehensive test strategies and plans, alongside developer team.
- Bonus: Be able to write code that adheres to SOLID principles.
- Bonus: Knowledge of Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Repositories, Code By Contract and some design patterns will be instrumental.
Basically this job is for you if:
- You have experience working on a collaborative environment and/or Agile Shop.
- You’re passionate about finding ways to break apps and improve them.
- You’re meticulous, but still able to iterate quickly.
- You’re THE problem solver.
- Bonus points: If you don’t run whenever anyone mentions Unit tests, Code Coverage and Continuous Integration.
- Bonus points: If you have ever contributed to any Open Source project.