Hey, Junior Developer!
We are currently expanding, and are looking to bring onboard another teammate to Megsoft Consulting, Inc. We are a company that has been profitable since day 0; we had an amazing year and continue to grow at a steady pace.
Our quest, searching for a passionate and savvy Junior Developer, has just begun.
The lucky developer will have the responsibility of working in exciting and innovative solutions, in a remote setting, with our clients. You’ll be expected not only to write code but also to participate in community activities, assist in innovation and design sessions for clients solutions.
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
You don’t have to know it all. You will grow and develop on the job, should be passionate about emerging technologies, and most importantly, enjoy solving problems.
We value people who:
- Make wise decisions (people, technical, business and creative), despite ambiguity.
- Listen well, instead of reacting fast, so they can understand well.
- Demonstrate consistently strong performance so colleagues can rely upon them.
- Learn rapidly and eagerly.
- Create new ideas that prove useful.
- Say what they think even if it is controversial.
- Inspire others with their thirst for excellence.
- Manage and track their time well.
About the Team
We like to believe our team is top-notch, even though we joke around and like to have fun. We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality.
Coding is our passion, but delivering value is the ultimate high. At Megsoft, everyone gets involved in steering what we do, providing ideas for development, and opinions on technologies we use. The ideal candidate should bring that same spark to the team.
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- C# Software Development
- Follow development strategy as laid out by Project Leads.
- Ensure software solution adheres to functional specifications and requirements.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise and implement solutions to these problems.
- Help to maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Participate in client meetings and discussions.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative and original ideas to meet or exceed client requirements.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to understand end-user requirements and use cases to develop functional, end-user friendly, and effective solutions.
- Deliver solutions and results within client and company deadlines.
- Perform any duties assigned to you in a timely and organized manner.
- Manage your time, communicate your availability, and set/follow a schedule that allows you to collaborate effectively with your peers and leads, and to attend client meetings.
- Follow company standards for transparency, timeliness, and communication.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in .NET/C# development.
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC
- Understanding of MVVM
- SOLID principles
- Version control (Git, TFS or SubVersion) and Repositories
- Understands Dependency Injection
- Agile – Collaborative environment
- Strong Organizational and Analytical skills
- Written and Oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team/multi-task environment
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
- 1+ year(s) of demonstrated experience in mobile development with Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android.
- At least a basic understanding of the native APIs and UI Frameworks in at least 1 platform (iOS/Android).
I am ready, where do I apply?
As part of the interview process, we would like to get to know you better, please send your updated CV to email@example.com. We will follow up and guide you through a coding assignment.
We are waiting for you, happy coding!